Friday 26 April 2013

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?

These are the steps that I took for my preliminary, this is a similar step I took when it came to the time where I had to research and plan my project for the year. The Preliminary task was the first time that I have filmed with a Fat Camera but it help to learn how to use it because when it came to film the movie I filmed a lot of the shots used in the Opening Credit.
The preliminary task, we were given a sheet of shot to film as it was are first try, however for my coursework I was independent and has carefully planned how different angle shot can represent gender, the genre of the film. Furthermore the preliminary task I had an understanding of how important it is to have a story broad in great detail. Also it was my first every blog so I learnt how to make and post on a blog.
In terms of audience I had to consider Todorov's and Levi's theories and how I could use these theories to advertise my movie. Over the course of  the year I have learnt a lot form my media As class in terms of my production work, which was enjoyable for me as I learnt so many new things. During the preliminary task I had made a shooting script, however for my move there was no dialogue therefore we did not make one. One aspect of this task was the use of final cut which help when I was editing the movie on final cut and post it on YouTube as I did not know how to unload a final cut piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment